• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC = Curtis Martin

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Every team stacks the box vs the Panthers because we had no WR or just 1 WR when they'd triple Smith and still stack the box.

Read my above post.

Defenses did not even bother to stack the box when CMC was in bc he never made it pass the Dline. 

4 hours ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

You fuging morons who think CMC is bigger obviously never worked out a day in your life.

It's called an arm pump in the gym with folding your arms and when you have lean muscle mass as it is, it makes you look even bigger.

Hes still 200-205, you dumb mother fugers. 

It seems Aristotle has joined the Huddle in the midst of a roid rage attack.  Welcome.

image.thumb.png.3b30504d6f16bedd9f83683d50b41d1a.png

1 hour ago, Carolina-Chuck18 said:

Sad part is Fat Dave drafted 

2017 (#8): Christian McCaffrey

2018 (#2): Saquon Barkley

my life is fugged for the next 10 years. I will be comparing those two. Doesn’t look good atm and one of them hasn’t even play a down in the NFL

now I understand why there's a thread about banning this guy...

5 hours ago, CarolinaCat89 said:

You fuging morons who think CMC is bigger obviously never worked out a day in your life.

It's called an arm pump in the gym with folding your arms and when you have lean muscle mass as it is, it makes you look even bigger.

Hes still 200-205, you dumb mother fugers. 

Somebody needs to take their anastrozle. 

2 hours ago, Carolina-Chuck18 said:

Sad part is Fat Dave drafted 

2017 (#8): Christian McCaffrey

2018 (#2): Saquon Barkley

my life is fugged for the next 10 years. I will be comparing those two. Doesn’t look good atm and one of them hasn’t even play a down in the NFL

If we had the #2 pick in 2017, we wouldve gotten Fournette instead of CMC 

Fournette was a major piece in jags run to the AFCCG last year , and got over 1000 yards. But then again, alot more carries and a much better Oline down there. He mightve gotten killed with our oline from the first 8 weeks of last season. 

Im not going to believe that CMC is going to run better b/c he supposedly got 10 lbs heavier in the offseason . 

This hype is reminding me of how excited people were last offseason over Shepard and expecting CMC to be so elusive no Lbs or Dline would be able to touch him lol. T=

I think he could really benifit if he gets the majority of carries for the start of the season. I dont think he could ever get in a rythm last year with Stewart wolfing alot of McCaffreys potiential carries. I feel like CMC was used more like a slot WR who occasionally got carries from the HB position. 

The main problem I had with CMC last season, was that he absolutely could not break tackles to save his life. Part of what made Kamara and Hunt so good last season is that they could bounce off tackles really well , whenever someone got their hands on CMC last season it was usually a wrap.  

He had good speed and decent elusiveness but thats not enough imo. IDK if he can learn to have a power element to his game when hes played with a very elusive style most of his life I'm guessing. 

Archived