• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ban Chuck and RetiredFootballCoach?

Jeremy Igo

I remember wayyyyy back in the day the idiot falcons troll who posted on the huddle 30x a day - DeathFromAbove. Anyone know whatever happened to him? He put a picture of himself up and that was it for him. He had green teeth and we let him know about it. Word to the wise - if u gonna troll don’t put up personal information. 

8 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

retired college coach is what an actual, effective, honest to god troll looks like.  he has a ton of controversial opinions, claims to speak from a very formidable position of knowledge/authority even though that's utterly unprovable (and let's be honest, obviously not real), doesn't come across as innately stupid in his posts, knows exactly which buttons to push to wind people up-just textbook.  his posts are well-composed and actually kind of fun to read if you don't take him seriously.  frankly i'd rather have him than some shrieking idiot who thinks people hate him because his fire takes have touched a nerve and not because his poo posts are just insufferable to read.

also you'll never get chuck off this board.  his mission in life seems to be posting on the huddle and he apparently wants to do that more than anybody on this site wants to put in the effort to stop him.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sally-omalley/n12147

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah SNL has been garbage now for at least 10 years. 

they are just making up for all the Obama passes.

I mean seriously!!! there were no Obama jokes once Fred Armisen left the show. Jay Farrow? where;ed he go? 

lol

3 minutes ago, Jangler said:

they are just making up for all the Obama passes.

Obama was an extremely difficult president to mock/ make fun of. There are a few things physically (like his ears) that can provide comedians a little bit of ammo, and I have a feeling a lot of trump supporters make fun of a different physical attribute that Obama has, but he never really said anything stupid, out of touch, didn’t tweet like a 16 year old girl, and in general has a good sense of style. The complete opposite of what is currently in the White House. Emperor Orangey McOrangeface is a comedian’s dream. He has an endless supply of inefficiencies to mock. 

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Obama was an extremely difficult president to mock/ make fun of. There are a few things physically (like his ears) that can provide comedians a little bit of ammo, and I have a feeling a lot of trump supporters make fun of a different physical attribute that Obama has, but he never really said anything stupid, out of touch, didn’t tweet like a 16 year old girl, and in general has a good sense of style. The complete opposite of what is currently in the White House. Emperor Orangey McOrangeface is a comedian’s dream. He has an endless supply of inefficiencies to mock. 

yeah don't anybody get me wrong, Trump is very east to make fun of....If Chevy could could fall off a squatty potty as Trump, they'd do it. 

Archived