• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ban Chuck and RetiredFootballCoach?

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

For being one half of an annoying toddler rivalry.

Oh ok banning me just because you feel like it and for not breaking any forum rules. I have been posting here since like 2005 and have been personally attacked on this forum enough times to not take it personally and even had a duke fan threaten me in the college hoops sub. 

When the hell did u become a moderator anyway? I remember arguing with you back when espn had message boards. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Oh ok banning me just because you feel like it and for not breaking any forum rules. I have been posting here since like 2005 and have been personally attacked on this forum enough times to not take it personally and even had a duke fan threaten me in the college hoops sub. 

When the hell did u become a moderator anyway? I remember arguing with you back when espn had message boards. 

I was there?

retired college coach is what an actual, effective, honest to god troll looks like.  he has a ton of controversial opinions, claims to speak from a very formidable position of knowledge/authority even though that's utterly unprovable (and let's be honest, obviously not real), doesn't come across as innately stupid in his posts, knows exactly which buttons to push to wind people up-just textbook.  his posts are well-composed and actually kind of fun to read if you don't take him seriously.  frankly i'd rather have him than some shrieking idiot who thinks people hate him because his fire takes have touched a nerve and not because his poo posts are just insufferable to read.

also you'll never get chuck off this board.  his mission in life seems to be posting on the huddle and he apparently wants to do that more than anybody on this site wants to put in the 24/7 365 effort to stop him.

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I was there?

Maybe not. I thought i had that convo with you before. I know u been posting here a long ass time too.

if u never got a chance to be on the ESPN message boards, ohhh wee mayne u missed out on a real treat. They took them down maybe like 5-6 years ago but you talk about the Wild West of the internet. Those boards were an internet playground that’s for sure. 

Archived