• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ban Chuck and RetiredFootballCoach?

Jeremy Igo

If you ban every self-important diva from the site, then it will just be a couple of lurkers and the chirping of crickets around here.

Put 'em on ignore and move on.

Let's face it, this is the biggest ego-boost Chuck's had in years and RCC is begging for attention. Things like this are like candy to them.

1 hour ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Absent viable threats of violence or defamation I think banning someone from a message board is wrong and likely counterproductive. 

If they ban someone, or IP ban someone, all the person has to do is find a new IP address/cell phone and register with a new email. It’s the definition of insanity. This is like Chuck’s 13th account, the one dude who went on a racist rant a couple years ago is back....I forgot his name I think it was Hollywood....etc.  I was banned back when I was in college like 2007 right before the great huddle crash and Igo had to redo everything.  I’m surprised King Tharaq never came back with a different account. 

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

If they ban someone, or IP ban someone, all the person has to do is find a new IP address/cell phone and register with a new email. It’s the definition of insanity. This is like Chuck’s 13th account, the one dude who went on a racist rant a couple years ago is back....I forgot his name I think it was Hollywood....etc.  I was banned back when I was in college like 2007 right before the great huddle crash and Igo had to redo everything.  I’m surprised King Tharaq never came back with a different account. 

good thing libraries are almost extinct.

Archived