• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ban Chuck and RetiredFootballCoach?

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Maybe not. I thought i had that convo with you before. I know u been posting here a long ass time too.

if u never got a chance to be on the ESPN message boards, ohhh wee mayne u missed out on a real treat. They took them down maybe like 5-6 years ago but you talk about the Wild West of the internet. Those boards were an internet playground that’s for sure. 

I remember getting banned on espn forums and had to write a letter how i promised to not talk smack any more. 

16 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Obama was an extremely difficult president to mock/ make fun of. There are a few things physically (like his ears) that can provide comedians a little bit of ammo, and I have a feeling a lot of trump supporters make fun of a different physical attribute that Obama has, but he never really said anything stupid, out of touch, didn’t tweet like a 16 year old girl, and in general has a good sense of style. The complete opposite of what is currently in the White House. Emperor Orangey McOrangeface is a comedian’s dream. He has an endless supply of inefficiencies to mock. 

Why didn't white people make fun of a black president? I can't quite put my finger on the answer to this.

But Hey! Obama was great for all those things you listed, that have nothing to do with being a good president. At least when the economy tanked for 8 years under him we got welfare! Best pres ever yo

9 years later I'm still waiting on an answer as to what Obama did in office that made him a good president. 

9 hours ago, Definitely Not Trolling said:

Why didn't white people make fun of a black president? I can't quite put my finger on the answer to this.

But Hey! Obama was great for all those things you listed, that have nothing to do with being a good president. At least when the economy tanked for 8 years under him we got welfare! Best pres ever yo

9 years later I'm still waiting on an answer as to what Obama did in office that made him a good president. 

Lol no kidding. 

Many income tax and paychecks are already looking 100x better under Dummy Trump

I think we should ban chuck out of sheer principle.  Every time he comes back it is chuck with only a new number attached to the name.  I mean, his creativity is an insult to everyone.  If he comes back as Carolina Chuck 19 he should get banned instantly.   He needs to at least put the effort into his next account.  Like NotChuck or RHTS_CHUCKTASTIC69 or something. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I think we should ban chuck out of sheer principle.  Every time he comes back it is chuck with only a new number attached to the name.  I mean, his creativity is an insult to everyone.  If he comes back as Carolina Chuck 19 he should get banned instantly.   He needs to at least put the effort into his next account.  Like NotChuck or RHTS_CHUCKTASTIC69 or something. 

he's used other names.

6 hours ago, CRA said:

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

he's used other names.

I did

Archived