• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't expect a RB signing this week.

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, RumHam said:

yay comp picks to trade away for more non starters. or we sign a fuging starter with our 1-2 million in cap space with holes that need to be filled. #hurneymagic

2.9 million in cap space right now. Can add another 2.85 million by cutting Sheppard as a post June 1 cut. Can you stop bitching now?

12 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Need to wait until at least May 10 as to not have any comp pick implications. 

So I would probably expect something between the 10th and when OTAs start, then possibly another later on. 

Yeah I noticed Marty mentioned that in his interview. It's good to know he's paying attention. The real question is. Does he go safety or RB after then. Because I'd argue safety has better players still not signed than RB

15 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

2.9 million in cap space right now. Can add another 2.85 million by cutting Sheppard as a post June 1 cut. Can you stop bitching now?

And another 1.3 cutting Munnerlyn right?

Still, draft picks need signed also. 

Could gain 8 million by cutting Torrey Smith, but I don't think that is likely. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

And another 1.3 cutting Munnerlyn right?

Still, draft picks need signed also. 

Yep. 1.3 for Munnerlyn. This is after figuring in the draft pool. 

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

No guaranteed $$--we could restructure with some  guaranteed money, add a year,  and  save a few million.

Archived