• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were as bad at your job as Jake Delhomme is at his

Fiz

a. I would be one of the top 32 people in the country who do what I do, with a long, long line of people who just wished they had the opportunity to sniff what I take for granted.

b. Despite the year's shaky start, I would keep my job as long as my team continued to close.

c. If my real job performance was judged by the Huddle I would be on unemployment inside a week, no matter how good I was.

I believe any decent athlete can be trained to play QB in the NFL. The reality is that so few people play the sport, particularly at an advanced level, that the pickens are already slim. Anyone who can throw the ball with some velocity and has a brain could learn the position. It aint rocket science.

I believe any decent athlete can be trained to play QB in the NFL. The reality is that so few people play the sport, particularly at an advanced level, that the pickens are already slim. Anyone who can throw the ball with some velocity and has a brain could learn the position. It aint rocket science.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

breath

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hey you're pretty dumb

There are more rocket scientists then starting NFL caliber QBs.

Btw, your post spewing with genius.

The problem that i see most Panthers fans getting caught up in...everyone wants their team to win, yes? but if they start winning, then it becomes harder to justify a change (regardless of Jake's lack of production).

The worst possible thing that happened to the "get Jake out campaign" was for the Panthers to right the ship (by running the ball) against 3 inferior opponents. Now, at 3-3 (The Panthers should beat the Bills), it's hard to make a change because "look how Jake brought us back to a 500 record"

I am not saying that i agree with it, but the only way we see change is if the Panthers keep losing (because Jake will definitely keep being Jake).

This is sad,because i have a hard time,actually refuse,to root for them to lose!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

breath

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dude, that's just mean. You don't laugh at people like that, you just smile and say, "Now isn't that interesting!" or something similar.

Archived