• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were as bad at your job as Jake Delhomme is at his

Fiz

If I were as good at my job as jake, I would be one of the top 30 folks in the country at my craft, I would have been having a down year after a number of very good ones and I would be working hard to turn things around.

Plus I would be a megamillionaire with another career to go into when I retire from this one. Sounds a little like Lewis at BOA.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I am not saying harder. It is just as damn physical and in its own ways yes its just as damn hard but i would not say harder. If the punk cant take the f**king heat of his own f**king job then he needs a damn wake up call is all i am saying. Get a real f**king Quarterback in there to play. You bunch of dumb motherf**kers.

A tree trimmer is in here calling others dumb "motherf**kers"...did I hear that right?

If I were as good at my job as jake, I would be one of the top 30 folks in the country at my craft, I would have been having a down year after a number of very good ones and I would be working hard to turn things around.

Plus I would be a megamillionaire with another career to go into when I retire from this one. Sounds a little like Lewis at BOA.

You are pretty much Barry Zito.

I would be a middle aged fellow who cant throw a football to his own team. I would also get angry and complain everytime things went bad. I would point at my receivers and say "you should have did this." After every interception I threw, I would go and watch it again on polaroids, so I remember the exact process. Then I stand on the sideline with my chinstrap doubled back and snapped to the same side. Because Grandaddy Foxy is behind me with his motivational clap that makes me want to eat steel. Yes its hard being a leader on the field, I have to put up with 5 really big guys up front, who think they all that. 2 Prima-donnas in the backfield who always want the ball(even though they only average 5 yds per carry.) I got 1 little fella who stands by the sidline and yells "I'm open" I usually force it to him, I've always heard he was honest. Then I have some really big guys running by themselves, I avoid any eye contact with these guys. I dont think anyone likes them, otherwise why would they be alone? Being an NFL QB is hard everyone wants you to own up to others mistakes. Thats why I make the big bucks! Thanks PawPaw Fox and Uncle Hurney, now how 'bout signing some of those defenders we've played against, now they can catch the ball!

Archived