• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were as bad at your job as Jake Delhomme is at his

Fiz

You wont go there and get an Elite Treeman either. You will prolly never see one other than someone working for asphlundh that cant get there ass out of a bucketruck to climb. None of you can imagine what it would be like to have to climb 400 foot to start work much less do the work. Yes i travel to cali alot from NC. So why would you think they spend the expense to get real treemen there to get the things that can not be got machines. They is not many real treemen in this world. Just a bunch of wannabes like our Quarterback.

Discovery Channel is calling.

Deadliest Tree.

Between AJ Feeley and Matt Moore... I don't blame Fox for keeping Delhomme out on the field. He's made some bonehead plays this season, but I honestly don't think that Moore or Feeley would do any better. Certainly Moore would have looked better in preseason this year if he had come along, but he appears to be the same QB he was when he arrived to the team. And Feeley, well, we all know how great he is.

I'd rather direct snap the ball to Williams or Stewart every down than see Feeley in there.

Well, it's not like you can roll down to Home Depot and get a few NFL QB's to jump in your truck.

Not true, you'd actually be able to find at least a couple who were an improvement over Jake.

Speaking of which, I ate a pretty spicy Mexican dish yesterday and I gave birth to a big steaming Jake Delhomme a minute ago.

Archived