• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were as bad at your job as Jake Delhomme is at his

Fiz

are you really, seriously, trying to say cutting twigs off some dumbass pine tree is harder than playing in the NFL?

I am not saying harder. It is just as damn physical and in its own ways yes its just as damn hard but i would not say harder. If the punk cant take the fuging heat of his own fuging job then he needs a damn wake up call is all i am saying. Get a real fuging Quarterback in there to play. You bunch of dumb motherfugers.

You wont go there and get an Elite Treeman either. You will prolly never see one other than someone working for asphlundh that cant get there ass out of a bucketruck to climb. None of you can imagine what it would be like to have to climb 400 foot to start work much less do the work. Yes i travel to cali alot from NC. So why would you think they spend the expense to get real treemen there to get the things that can not be got machines. They is not many real treemen in this world. Just a bunch of wannabes like our Quarterback.

How does one reach Elite Treeman status?

Is there an exam or do you have to defeat an Elite Treeman in pitched battle and cut off his head?

First step is become an ISA Certified Arborist but that doesn't mean your an elite treeman its just first steps of being on the right track to becoming one. Elite status comes when you got the capabilities of going on ANY job and performing the job safely and everyone going home at the end of the day. When you go and climb 400 redwoods that are dead. Yeah you can call yourself elite. My whole damn point though was if Jake's job is too hard for him. He needs to move over and let someone else take control. Do you hear Peyton or Tom Brady complaining how hard their job is? Hell no. All i hear here is just a bunch of Jake lovers who are afraid they are gonna pull Jake's dick out of their ass.

Archived