• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were as bad at your job as Jake Delhomme is at his

Fiz

As NFL QB is one of the toughest, most complex jobs out there it's kinda silly to compare.

If we had a suitable replacement, I'm sure it would have been done already. A few more stinkers and it will be done regardless.

I am a professional tree trimmer. If we make many mistakes and we may get the chance to live and tell about them. Hell the one wrong mistake and we will not live to tell. I dont wanna hear how freaking hard his job is! His job is PIE compared to mine.

That must be why there are so many people who can play QB in the NFL and so few tree trimmers.

Sorry but just because a job is more dangerous does not make it harder and certainly not more complex.

I'm sure you could take a good 20 healthy young people randomly and have well over half of them trimming trees with aplumb within a few weeks. I would bet huge sums of money not a one of them could play NFL QB even after a year.

That must be why there are so many people who can play QB in the NFL and so few tree trimmers.

Sorry but just because a job is more dangerous does not make it harder and certainly not more complex.

I'm sure you could take a good 20 healthy young people randomly and have well over half of them trimming trees with aplumb within a few weeks. I would bet huge sums of money not a one of them could play NFL QB even after a year.

I can prolly train any averger person to trim a plain apple tree. I have only seen very few i would have up in a 400 foot Redwood with me in the 21 years i been climbing because of the complex decisions, timing of them, and knowing how to keep your self safe in any given situation. The job is just as physical as NFL Football if you are doing more than just your neighbors cherry trees.

I can prolly train any averger person to trim a plain apple tree. I have only seen very few i would have up in a 400 foot Redwood with me in the 21 years i been climbing because of the complex decisions, timing of them, and knowing how to keep your self safe in any given situation.

are you really, seriously, trying to say cutting twigs off some dumbass pine tree is harder than playing in the NFL?

Archived