• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many of the 8 draft picks make the regular roster this season?

Jeremy Igo

I say 6. The other 2 going on IR with minor injuries.

DJ Moore, Donte Jackson, Rashaan Gaulden, Ian Thomas, Marquis Haynes, and one of the remaining 3 picks (likely a linebacker)

I was on the fence with Marquis Haynes, but they moved up to take him, so he is making the roster. They have plans for him. Also it won't be difficult to crack the week 1 roster at linebacker with TD on suspension so one of Carter or Smith will also make it.

I’d say 5 plus 1UDFA who could be Bonnafon.  He is the perfect mirror for CMC. I think Norv will center the offense around him and If he goes down   we will need a versatile player who can play in the same system.  He will also be our Joe Webb on ST and emergency QB so we only carry two and save a roster spot.

Moore / Jackson / Gauleden / Haynes / Thomas - Locks 

Carter / Smith - I could see replacing special-teams players like Gachkar & Jacobs << No need to keep them as they possess no upside

Norton to PS - I think Love is still the best option as the 4th DT

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

So we traded Kelvin Benjamin for a linebacker who probably won't make the team. #Hurneymagic #GTFO

We used our other 3rd to trade back and take the tight end Thomas, so you could see it that way to stay positive, Ham soaked in Rum.

Just now, top dawg said:

Huh? Why do you keep saying this (you said it in another thread)? It's inaccurate.

Linebacker, DT, TE, what's the difference when we could have gotten proven starter for a third rounder. I mean poo Dallas got Tavon for a 6th.

Archived