• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UDFA watch - Brendan Mahon - G - Penn State

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Brendan Mahon  - Penn St - 6'4 320

I am going to keep an eye on this kid throughout camp. Panthers desperately need depth along the o-line and this guy had success at left guard and also right tackle for a legit football program. Panthers paid him the higher end of the UDFA cash, so they apparently think there may be something as well. 

I'm waiting to see what the signing bonuses are for the UDFA this year.  Whoever gets those high bonuses are typically the ones who find a way onto the roster.

I like this guys chances better.

14) Kyle Bosch, OG, Panthers

College: West Virginia
The skinny: Taylor Moton should slide into the left guard spot that's open following Andrew Norwell's departure in free agency. But landing Bosch and Taylor Hearn as undrafted signees makes for an intriguing camp battle to see who backs up Moton. I like Bosch's chances.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000930537/article/2018-nfl-draft-20-undrafted-rookies-in-most-favorable-situations?campaign=tw-cf-sf188220004-sf188220004&sf188220004=1&utm_source=Direct

8 hours ago, davos said:

PFF had him as the ninth rated guard. According to them he  only allowed 23 pressures over 1265 passing snaps over 3 years at WVU

1 hour ago, panther4life said:

PFF had him as the ninth rated guard. According to them he  only allowed 23 pressures over 1265 passing snaps over 3 years at WVU

Moton v. Sirles v. Van Roten v. Larsen v. Bosch v. Amini v. that guy this thread is about

Gotta imagine one of those will be decent haha

Unless one really impressed, methinks it will be either Moton or Sirles starting day 1.  There's always a bit of shuffling throughout the year unless we magically stay healthy.  

Archived