• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Munnerlyn gone?

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

And extra roster spot. That may be more important this year with so many development guys.

And if you look at Benjamin (altercation with coach on national TV during a critical part of the game) and Worley's public proclamation of his displeasure, one might have assumed that the Captain's days are numbered.

Besides, he sucked a lot. 

Perhaps Action Jackson goes to nickel, and we go with Cockrell, Bradberry.  If Corn does what I think he can do, the problem is solved and we can let the captain sail off into the sunset or drown in his own milk, depending on which metaphor you prefer to visualize.

The roster spot is key and the most  valid point. We have already accounted for all salaries--

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

If we do cut him, you know damn well someone in the NFC South will pick him up.

Good it’ll be fun watching Moore burn his azz 

with his piss poor attitude I can’t believe he’s still on team. Better off without him addition by subtraction 

Absolutely he's gone. People knock Hurney's loyalty to vets but every move so far has been to improve the secondary.

It's hard to overstate how bad the secondary was considering we were 11-5 in arguably the best division and how good our Front 7 was.

Hurney and Rivera decided to clean house on the secondary.

They also I think decided to go back to the nickel being our base defense.

Do people not remember how us running basically a 4-2-4 defense helped mask our secondary? Of course it requires guys like Luke and TD with sideline to sideline speed to make it happen.

DG spent a first on Shaq and they decided they needed to revamp the defensive scheme to get Shaq on the field and justify the pick.

They are trying to correct a mistake. I like it. 

Archived