• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera on Cameron Artis Payne "I wish we played him more"

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, LxDunn said:

Why I've always despised him. 

How can you "despise" a coach who has led to the team to the playoffs 4 out of the 5 years and a SB?

That seems outrageously extreme... I can't imagine your expectations of what life is supposed to produce for you, but I feel like it probably entails a lot of disappointment if that is truly your mindset.

10 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

How can you "despise" a coach who has led to the team to the playoffs 4 out of the 5 years and a SB?

That seems outrageously extreme... I can't imagine your expectations of what life is supposed to produce for you, but I feel like it probably entails a lot of disappointment if that is truly your mindset.

You realize, one of those years we got in with a losing record, right? again, there is the Cam (Luke) factor, more than the Ron factor...

1 hour ago, Manther said:

Its better to save your fumbles for the post season...really?

He has his shot right now.  CAP is our bruiser.   I think he is going to impress. 

But jeese quit trying to paint the picture that CAP hasn't fumbled.  That statisticians who blame CAM for the fumbled read option are wrong on this one.  We watched it happen.  CAP took steps forward with the ball  before he lost it on contact.  This is why coaches hate stats, because of this crap.  Seriously, give it up already.   All you are doing is enticing people to keep posting about his fumbles.    I want CAP to succeed, and honestly believe he will, but...

THE 

STATISTICIANS 

CAN 

SHOVE 

IT 

UP

THIER

ASS.

I know what I saw.

QB is responsible for the exchange, don't try to shift the blame.

7 minutes ago, Manther said:

Whatever. The exchange was complete, he was hit at the line and it popped.  Even the announcer said it was CAP.  

No the point is Cam didn't give it to him in a clean smooth exchange,  so therefore CAP couldn't secure it properly.

If Cam did his job correctly that poo wouldn't have happend.

Move along.

No one is above the team.

2 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

No the point is Cam didn't give it to him in a clean smooth exchange,  so therefore CAP couldn't secure it properly.

If Cam did his job correctly that poo wouldn't have happend.

Move along.

No one is above the team.

Cam ran the read option at Auburn, he's run it with several backs...but  two times with CAP in one game it pops out, clearly after the handoff at the line....and its CAM's fault?   

All you're doing is encouraging more people to post about CAP's fumbles.  Your not helping his case.

What's with the shouting?

CAP IS NOT ABOVE THE TEAM.

Did the big font work?  Do you agree now?  I didn't think so.

16 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

lol i always got that impression too.  he talks with this detached kind of third person perspective as if CAP not getting touches just happened on its own, like the weather or something.

Yeah, I hate that too.

It's like going to traffic court for a speeding ticket and telling the judge "I really wish the car hadn't been going that fast."

1 minute ago, Lords0fPain said:

so, it is the guys fault that was not getting enough playing time, and it happens in the playoffs? so, really who's fault is that?

Really, the rookie didn't play well because he didn't get enough playing time....playing behind Stewart who had a pretty good 15.  I guess every rookie has his excuse all lined up.

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Really, the rookie didn't play well because he didn't get enough playing time....playing behind Stewart who had a pretty good 15.  I guess every rookie has his excuse all lined up.

is that not how you get better, know what to expect in game situations (vs. practice), how you learn? guess, you could walk on and do better, as you have never played a game at all...seems to be the logic here.

9 minutes ago, Lords0fPain said:

lol, funny the arguing over 1 fumble from a guy the HC wished he would have played more. Meanwhile the guy he was playing in front of him had a lot more fumbles (and yes, even one in the playoffs 2014)....never a dull moment

I think the concern is the number of fumbles per carry.  Stewart has had his share, especially last year..which probably played into why he is gone..he also had way more carries.

CAP is getting his shot...he should do better than Stewart last year.  I look forward cheering him on.

Archived