• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera on Cameron Artis Payne "I wish we played him more"

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Show me on this page where all of CAP's "fumbles" touched you.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/ArtiCa00.htm

STOP.

BELIEVING.

A.

MYTH.

Okay but like i said he fumbles in the worst times...not all the time. I explained that pretty well by what i meant. He fumbled the snap in the Giants game and almost turned the game another way in 2015. Him and Cam do not have good chemistry. Ron does not trust him imo.

Since you love Cap so much tell me why he didn't start?

WHY is he always on the bench for 3 years?

Show me gifs of where he is a power back running over people constantly?

Why couldn't he force an out of prime stew to split carries?

Why all  of sudden do you guys claim rb is hard to learn but NFL had more rb win rookie of the year and be instant  impact players, even from the later rounds?

I'll love a response.

1 minute ago, BigSyke said:

Okay but like i said he fumbles in the worst times

HE

HAS

ZERO

REGULAR

SEASON

FUMBLES

I can't even begin a conversation with you until you look at the links that I provided to you and get that through your head.  Until that time, any further conversation or explanation is utterly useless.

6 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

HE

HAS

ZERO

REGULAR

SEASON

FUMBLES

I can't even begin a conversation with you until you look at the links that I provided to you and get that through your head.  Until that time, any further conversation or explanation is utterly useless.

But he causes fumbles during the read option cause he does not have good chemistry with Cam or was that exchange Cam fault?. 

I was mistaken about the solo fumbles ...my bad. 

21 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Here we fugging go again.

STOP.

BELIEVING.

A.

MYTH.

What? Were you watching the game games?

Saying he didn't fumble is the myth. That's what had him on the bench, ball security, nothing else.

STOP.

REVISIONIST.

HISTORY.

TO.

FIT.

YOUR.

NARRATIVE.

I like him as a player, but when you're not a first rounder you get less chances to f'up. That's the sad truth in the NFL. He needs to know that. He's a good RB though.

23 minutes ago, BigSyke said:

Okay but like i said he fumbles in the worst times...not all the time. I explained that pretty well by what i meant. He fumbled the snap in the Giants game and almost turned the game another way in 2015. Him and Cam do not have good chemistry. Ron does not trust him imo.

Since you love Cap so much tell me why he didn't start?

WHY is he always on the bench for 3 years?

Show me gifs of where he is a power back running over people constantly?

Why couldn't he force an out of prime stew to split carries?

Why all  of sudden do you guys claim rb is hard to learn but NFL had more rb win rookie of the year and be instant  impact players, even from the later rounds?

I'll love a response.

Are you saying a fumble in PRESEASON is the "worst possible time"...because facts show ZERO fumbles in regular season... one in the playoffs, from a guy the coach admits "wish he had played more"...

LMAOOOOOO.....why is anybody even surprised by this? He is an IDIOT evaluator.

It took Hurney coming back and trading, cutting, criticizing the roster to force Rivera to make changes. 

Im already predicting who is gonna ride the bench from this draft class.

Yall gonna start listening to me one day.

15 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Can’t believe people are still trashing Stew... Gettleman says he hasn’t lost a step

What else is he going to say? Outside of that one big run against the Vikings (which was predicated on the threat of Cam running and good blocking), I can't think of any other homerun runs.

That being said, the run blocking wasn't great to start the season, and I don't think Stewart is completely washed up.

But he's also not a 1000 yard back and should have been 3rd on our depth chart at best for next year. Rather go with a younger guy for that role.

As for CAP, he did show a lot of promise but he also screwed up 2 exchanges when he got playing time. 

We went 11-5 last year. CAP getting any more or any less playing time wasn't going to alter that one way or the other.

I really feel that was a statement of confidence in him more than anything. I truly don't think the coaching staff is losing any sleep on how they divided the carries last year.

He has earned his chance to be the guy with CMC. I hope he does well.

Having Cam's ability and threat to run takes a lot burden off of the running game and also expands the possibilities big time. I don't see any issue with not spending draft capital on a RB if there wasn't one there they wanted.

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

LMAOOOOOO.....why is anybody even surprised by this? He is an IDIOT evaluator.

It took Hurney coming back and trading, cutting, criticizing the roster to force Rivera to make changes. 

Im already predicting who is gonna ride the bench from this draft class.

Yall gonna start listening to me one day.

He has led to the team to the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years. 

No offense, but no one would objectively take your opinion (or mine for that matter) over Rivera.

Rivera is way more open about his thinking than most other coaches (who have too much ego to admit a mistake or regret), but that doesn't magically translate into some deficiency he has that other coaches don't.

The Huddle would find out real quick the true opinion of Rivera around the league by people who matter if we let him go and there were 3 or more teams fighting to sign him.

Archived