• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera on Cameron Artis Payne "I wish we played him more"

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Keep pushing your agenda but your wrong.

So he averages over 4 yards per carry, scores TDs, and catches the ball well when he is given a very few opportunities to start.

And he averages over 4 yards per carry on garbage time opportunities as well.

But I'm wrong.

OK.

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

At least my so-called "agenda" is supported by facts as opposed to y'all on the #CAPSUX Team busy doing your dream-casting and myth-making to create a counter-factual point.

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

So he averages over 4 yards per carry, scores TDs, and catches the ball well when he is given a very few opportunities to start.

And he averages over 4 yards per carry on garbage time opportunities as well.

But I'm wrong.

OK.

At least my so-called "agenda" is supported by facts as opposed to y'all on the #CAPSUX Team busy doing your dream-casting and myth-making to create a counter-factual point.

Tiger some people are just condom snorting tide pod munching logic pushers.

CAP played better behind our oline than most give credit. He is a one cut, upstream runner. I for one is excited to see what he can do with more reps.

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

Cool...I hope your right.  Looks like he has his chance.   Meanwhile his groupies are still bitching because he hasn't had enough playing time or Cam didn't give him the ball right, or how the whole league didn't draft him in the right place, or why was he in a post season game when he didn't get enough regular season games, or RR didn't  appreciate him more or he didn't get enough reps with Cam or the whole world is against him and have created a hashtag about how he sucks.  Its psychotic.  

Just because we watched CAP fumble, doesn't mean we think he sucks.  Shouting over and over that CAP doesn't fumble won't change any minds.  All you're doing is alienating people who want him to succeed.    

Well, no excuses this year.  He's got more experience than any rookie and now is the man.  Hope he balls out.  I for one, think he will.

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Shouting over an over that CAP doesn't fumble won't change any minds. 

Well, yeah, if the facts won't change your mind, nothing will, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, Manther said:

All you're doing is alienating people who want him to succeed.    

Does this mean our prom date is off?

2 hours ago, Manther said:

Cool...I hope your right.  Looks like he has his chance.   Meanwhile his groupies are still bitching because he hasn't had enough playing time or Cam didn't give him the ball right, or how the whole league didn't draft him in the right place, or why was he in a post season game when he didn't get enough regular season games, or RR didn't  appreciate him more or he didn't get enough reps with Cam or the whole world is against him and have created a hashtag about how he sucks.  Its psychotic.  

Just because we watched CAP fumble, doesn't mean we think he sucks.  Shouting over and over that CAP doesn't fumble won't change any minds.  All you're doing is alienating people who want him to succeed.    

Well, no excuses this year.  He's got more experience than any rookie and now is the man.  Hope he balls out.  I for one, think he will.

So I take you are not on the Payne sux bus! Thanks! I' not saying we shouldn't get another RB bc we are then in depth. If he Sux they should have cut him and let him catch on with another team. Rivera is holding this man back so I hope this year he takes the chains off and let Payne hunt.

Archived