• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stock Rising vs Stock Falling

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Can't believe we're going into September with CAP being the #2.

Well I'm just glad we're committing to McC as our lead back. Didn't want him stuck his whole career in the Danny Woodhead role as a scat back and receiver... McC can be a Le'Veon Bell type of bellcow.

1 minute ago, gmonjimbo said:

I would add Captain Munnerlyn to the stock falling group. Ross Crockrell and Deonte Jackson can both play the slot. Also, Corn Elder will be looking for playing time as well. 

Munnerlyn and Sheppard are 100 % gone, if they aren't, we have a management issue (still)

Just now, brandon_87 said:

Munnerlyn and Sheppard are 100 % gone, if they aren't, we have a management issue (still)

I agree, but Munnerlyn could stay because I heard it might cost us more to cut him than to keep him. However, if he becomes disgruntled like last year, they should let him go. He has to earn his spot, can't rely on vet days and still expect to carve out a role. 

1 minute ago, gmonjimbo said:

I agree, but Munnerlyn could stay because I heard it might cost us more to cut him than to keep him. However, if he becomes disgruntled like last year, they should let him go. He has to earn his spot, can't rely on vet days and still expect to carve out a role. 

According to over the cap, a june first cut saves 1.5 mil, I'm pretty sure he'll be chopped if that's the case.

Archived