• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3 general draft chatter

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not a big fan of Rivera's talent evaluation skills.

Me either and I think it's a major reason for the difference between DG and MH drafts under Rivera. 

Think about Hurneys drafts before lame duck fox / Rivera and then after.....  ehhhh

The “we have a contingent plan for every situation” Translates to “fug it, we will just draft 15 LB’s”. No OL.  No RB. I can work with some of the rationale for the earlier guys.  Fozzy being a 3rd option tells you all you need to know about our RB depth.  We signed Shirley and Banner. Maybe they think they can do something with him.   But no RB?

Better have a line for Shaun Wilson and So eone else for UDFA. 

13 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

If we get even 1 other dude that is a good contributor outside of Moore , I'll view this draft in a much more positive light. But right now it looks like Moore and a bunch of tweener JAGS 

After watching more tape on Gaulden and Jackson, I think they will definitely be solid contributors year 1.  Specifically Gaulden.  He is just a playmaker and I truly believe he starts opening day.  Ian Thomas haven't watched much on, but seems to have high upside and someone we can groom the next couple of years

Archived