• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3 general draft chatter

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

This has to go down as one of the worst drafts the panthers have had. Some of these picks man lol 

Can we give it at least a full season to see? We are basing this draft off measurables and college tape at this point, not actually their impact on the game. 

1 minute ago, Rick Grimes said:

Can we give it at least a full season to see? We are basing this draft off measurables and college tape at this point, not actually their impact on the game. 

New to the Huddle?  This is the Huddle...Huddling...  This place is the ultimate negative hot take on any Panther decision.  During the Gettleman years we had the "bup bup bup."  

It's going to be interesting to see how this team performs in camp.  I look forward to seeing how the new guys work with the team.  And the preseason games will be fun as well.  Some folks just like to complain because its the internet.  Can't change them.

I believe one of these picks will be a QB.

Gilbert is the only other QB on the roster behind Cam. So I reckon it's either Ferguson (the only QB we had visit) or bringing back Anderson. And I DON'T want to bring back Anderson, there's a reason why no one else signed him.

I really want Luis Perez though.

45 minutes ago, stirs said:

Day 3 of the draft is kinda wacky.  The NFL has all kinds of people announcing picks, etc.  Mayock was aggrevated last year because a chimpanzee was making picks or something.  He thought the guys getting drafted deserved more respect.

But, it's all about keeping an audience and most of the country has no clue after the first round so they do all kinds of stuff to keep the people watching.  Olympics did the same

LMMMAOOOOO.....wow i dont remember that happening. 

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

LMMMAOOOOO.....wow i dont remember that happening. 

Lol it was actually pretty funny... Colts used an orangutan to make some picks.  One of them is now on our roster... Zach Banner

edit- just 1 pick apparently.  But he’s still on our roster

Archived