• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3 general draft chatter

Jeremy Igo

Just now, vv83 said:

So what happened with Bo scarbaugh? I thought he was a 3rd-4th rounder for some reason

St. Brown is still on the board too. I'm guessing teams just think they're all size and one trick ponys.  Or something came up in their background checks 

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

St. Brown is still on the board too. I'm guessing teams just think they're all size and one trick ponys.  Or something came up in their background checks 

I get it with Bo. NFL scouts realize he running behind an OL that's a lot better overall than the opposing DLs.

I figured someone would've taken a shot at ESB somewhere in the mid-rounds with his measurables. I do have to wonder if something might have popped up on him.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I get it with Bo. NFL scouts realize he running behind an OL that's a lot better overall than the opposing DLs.

I figured someone would've taken a shot at ESB somewhere in the mid-rounds with his measurables. I do have to wonder if something might have popped up on him.

and whats even stranger is that St. Brown is not your typical big WR. Very cut and in great shape, rather fast for his size, and incredibly athletic specimen. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bo did not look to have much lateral movement at all and would need huge holes to be successful.  At least that is what I think.  Maybe we can turn him into an H Back?

Last sentence is sarcasm just in case you don't get it

Archived