• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 3 general draft chatter

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Idk. I had to choose between him, Jacobs, or Clausell and I was thinking Rivera likes the special teams guy more. This isn't my final version.

You should stop all together if you think Wes Horton won’t make this team.  Hilarious.

We need to get a Backup QB for Cam and FWIW, I think we may not even need to use a 7th, I'd love to pick up JT Barrett as a priority FA.  He would instantly fill the hole left by Joe webb as a backup QB, emergency WR, and special teamer.  Also between him and Gilbert we will be better behind Cam at QB then DA.  

Just now, MadHatter said:

You should stop all together if you think Wes Horton won’t make this team.  Hilarious.

I've been making depth charts for 15 years. You should stop being a dick and actually contribute something. Like I said, it's not my final version and it changes. I was thinking Rivera likes the ST guy instead of carrying 6 DEs. 

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll be shocked if Horton isn't not only on the roster, but doesn't get significant snaps.

He has gotten better every year. Tough against the run and gets 4 sacks in limited role (8 sacks over the past 2 years).  I will take it.

18 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This draft has made it apparent that the staff was mostly concerend with :

a) Getting cam a #1 weapon

b) plugging holes on defense with kinda oddballl characters 

c) They think we are fine at RB

d) They think we are fine on Oline 

Whew boy. Least we got Moore , its all i can say about this draft unless someone else totally takes me by surprise. 

Doesn’t matter what they think-we’re not fine at RB.  CAP’s ceiling is average and even though JStew was average late and injury prone much of his career, we need another body to replace him.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll be shocked if Horton isn't not only on the roster, but doesn't get significant snaps.

Idk, he's been cut multiple times. Cox plays the LDE and Horton has been playing the RDE. Was thinking the lightest draft pick we took would play RDE and not really sure we would carry 6 DEs. Not sure we would cut Cox for Horton either.  I think they would most likely go with youth. However, we have carried 7 LBs multiple times in the Rivera era and he does like special teams guys. Anyway, I wasn't really asking for in depth analysis of the chart and was asking who do we think is the weak spots left and where we should pick. Also stated that it wasn't a final verison.

6 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I've been making depth charts for 15 years. You should stop being a dick and actually contribute something. Like I said, it's not my final version and it changes. I was thinking Rivera likes the ST guy instead of carrying 6 DEs. 

Sorry....but making depth charts on a message board....yep, that makes you a qualified expert.

hilarious 

2 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Still in shock Deon Cain is still around

so is Deshon Elliot and E.Saint Brown. I think all 3 were projected Day 2 guys at some point. 

Must be something in their backgrounds the surfaced at some point and brought their stock way down. 

Also, Scarbrough and Josh Adams stock were sky high before this most recent college season started. Whelp. 

1 minute ago, MadHatter said:

Sorry....but making depth charts on a message board....yep, that makes you a qualified expert.

hilarious 

Never stated I was an expert. I just do it for fun and like to share with the community. You barely post on this board and when you do, you are a dick. Not to mention you also only like to chime in when Cam makes mistakes. You are one of the worst posters on the huddle.  I've been doing them year round for 15 years and won't stop because of what you think.

Archived