• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select TE Ian Thomas

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

not as critical as some other positions we could go into the season with what we have and be fine...

Our secondary may be adequate but on paper right now they’re below average at best, so our front 7 must be suffocating to get through February with the ring.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

he is a late bloomer, but a perfect #2 TE because he can block.  I dont care how many yards he had at Indiana---we arent Indiana.

I wanted him in the third.

The theme this year? Give Cam weapons and fix the secondary.  thought I should explain that to you novices.:eyeroll:

Exactly... no one knows how these picks will pan out (literally no one) bc even can't miss guys can get hurt, not be motivated, be in a bad system fit.

Hurney tried to address  the most pressing needs on the team and didn't reach. What more is some magical other GM going to do.

I know some people bang the BPA philosophy but it has to line up somewhat with need also.

Gettleman hot a homerun in 2013 bc the BPA lined up with our most pressing needs.

That became less and less the case with each passing draft and his philosophy seemed scattershot to either draft BPA or just need without a good balance of both.

I have no problem with any of the picks. I hope they work out but I have no control over anything 

We didn't do anything stupid. The draft is inherently a crapshoot whether fans want to believe it or not

Archived