• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select TE Ian Thomas

Jeremy Igo

Just now, davos said:

This is a guy with all the physical traits and the combo TE mold...just needs to be under an experience vet for a year or two...we happen to have a top-10 TE all0time here.  I see absolutely NO reason to complain about this pick.  

We've got a WR, CB, S, and now TE.  People may have mocked other ideas but man, I'm good.  

Exactly. Now we can draft purely for depth the rest of the day.

1 minute ago, sharkkiller said:

I am just tired of your stale bullshit. It is the same crap spewing from your pie hole every damn post. Just give it a rest. Really, you  don't have to post in every single thread. You really can just shut the fug up.

Yeah because some of us actually have learned from Hurney's past drafts and how his talent evaluation is terrible and how his projects usually don't work out. 376 yards is not impressive and I have no trust in Hurney. Don't like the posts, then put me on ignore. I will post whenever I want, where ever I want. You're not exactly the cream of the crop poster yourself and shouldn't feel like telling others to stop.

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

he is a late bloomer, but a perfect #2 TE because he can block.  I dont care how many yards he had at Indiana---we arent Indiana.

I wanted him in the third.

The theme this year? Give Cam weapons and fix the secondary.  thought I should explain that to you novices.:eyeroll:

Right! Some will bitch at literally anything. Dude's 260 don't see why folks trying to call him an hback...he's got prototypical size and speed. Number 2 tight end that we didn't have, with a lot of upside...don't get the issue. 

This guy is literally dripping with potential. Has a great background story and will have one of the best mentors in the league to teach him. Oh also he is hungry and is an eager learner and wants to improve. I would have been ecstatic with him at 88, the fact we got him at 101 is superb.

Archived