• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select TE Ian Thomas

Jeremy Igo

This may have been posted...but did not read all 200+ posts...sorry.

Here are his highlights:

I am impressed......he has that big paw and can snatch the ball with 1 hand like Greg.  Is strong.  If he pits in the work...I am excited about his future.  I am also excited that he may be able to contribute this year...a few games in we could have the beginnings of 2 TE's.

19 hours ago, frash.exe said:

i’m a dumbass? you didn’t even know how he was utilized until i pointed it out, you just classified him based on his weight. i don’t give a poo what his scouting report speculates about where he “could” project to. they say this poo about literally hundreds of players every year. they said funchess could be a move tight end when he came out and he’s pretty much settled in as a WR today.

so either smarten up or stfu

Well technically I said you were being a dumbass but now you're just going to double down on stupid aren't ya?

I was actually reading and posting in the general draft thread way before this one. Multiple people were bringing up the hback thing and generally bitching about any and everything. So when I posted in here...I didn't quote you first, address you, or give you a titty twister. I was talking to someone else just about the whole stupid hback paranoia and draft  bitchfest.

Now while "stfu" is a brilliant response and hard to argue, if you call me out and don't like the response you get you can always call the complaint line 1800 EAT poo

37 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Not liking the video as much.. Didn't seem like he was listening when coach was talking to him.. Acted like my son when I'm talking to him before I smack the poo out of him for giving me one word answer and not listening.. 

Archived