• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select TE Ian Thomas

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is a damn good pick. I've been saying for awhile now that this kid might end up being the best TE of the draft when all is said and done.

He is the best tight end in the draft. I'm a gamecock fan and seen plenty of Hayden Hurst, who is a great player, but if Ian played more games, he would have been the better player. 

26 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why are we doing this??. Dude said he was a white stiff .. I said he is African American.. What is the fuging problem with this for you ppl?? Please just move on before we go a place you don't want to go...

A place like... Africa America? 

21 minutes ago, CaseyGraham said:

He is the best tight end in the draft. I'm a gamecock fan and seen plenty of Hayden Hurst, who is a great player, but if Ian played more games, he would have been the better player. 

Great to know. Thanks

I see a lot of you do not understand our needs or the TE position.  They can have 1 job--to catch passes, or they can have several jobs, blocking and catching passes. 

I am pretty sure that his contract will not be based on what he did at Indiana.  He was drafted for his skill set. 

9 hours ago, frash.exe said:

it’s this new innovation called google

Just cause they played him there doesn't mean that's all he can play....he has prototypical tight end size unlike Rosario and players that size, he's not a tweener just raw, if he wasn't he wouldn't have lasted til rd 4...his scouting report says he can play inline..it'd be cool if being a smartass meant you weren't being a dumbass...but unfortunately...

8 minutes ago, poorboysrev said:

Just cause they played him there doesn't mean that's all he can play....he has prototypical tight end size unlike Rosario and players that size, he's not a tweener just raw, if he wasn't he wouldn't have lasted til rd 4...his scouting report says he can play inline..it'd be cool if being a smartass meant you weren't being a dumbass...but unfortunately...

i’m a dumbass? you didn’t even know how he was utilized until i pointed it out, you just classified him based on his weight. i don’t give a poo what his scouting report speculates about where he “could” project to. they say this poo about literally hundreds of players every year. they said funchess could be a move tight end when he came out and he’s pretty much settled in as a WR today.

so either smarten up or stfu

Archived