• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Defensive End in round 4?

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, Bj-Monster23 said:

Lmao I think at top of the 4th round if we keep the pick we have to go Josh Sweat, Duke Ejiofor, Ian Thomas, Marcus Allen, and Shaquem Griffin. 

You think Griffin is a olb or strong safety?

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

I want Bo Scarborough 

Maybe since we traded down we have a better chance to get both a DE and RB.

DE:  Hand, Sweat, Holmes, Ejiofor

TE: Herndon, Thomas, Dissly

RB:  Ballage, Scarbrough

Now that we have 3 picks in the next two round I'm hoping we can get 2 players out of the above list.

1 hour ago, NJPanthers89 said:

Hand is prototype NFL DE size, I could get down with that pick.  Rivera can make a monster out of that man.  

Hand strikes me as a 3-4 DE/4-3 3T rather than a true EDGE guy. 7.98 3 cone is bad. I’d much rather see someone like Ejiofor or Sweat be the pick.

I am guessing DE (Duke Ejafor or Holmes or Sweat--they talked to Sweat at combine) or Crosby OT/G Oregon or the big Ohio State Tackle.

RB from Tennessee in play; samuels from NC St.

TE Ian Thomas in play

SS kyzir White (maybe in the fifth, if there)

Remember, the Panthers showed interest in 2 NC state products, Adams and Richardson (i think--not looking up names)

QB: the kid from Richmond, Washington St, and White (Western KY)

46 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I like him too but at 251 lbs he seems more like a 3-4 OLB and might not be a fit in our system. 

He’s got the frame to add 15 lbs. The big concern is his knee. It could be shredded and might be why he is still available. Guys with his combine performance aren’t usually available in the 4th.

Archived