• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait and see approach

Jeremy Igo

I understand people not being a fan of the draft. What I hate is people who complain about players simply because they’ve never heard of them and are forming their opinion off of someone else’s evaluation.  Just because the media says Player A is a 4th rounder doesn’t mean there aren’t teams out there that think Player A is 3rd round caliber in their system.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm going to be cautiously optimistic, but I won't lie. Last few picks have me trying to ignore a bit of PTSD that's trying to creep up on me.

I'll give them a chance. It's just a little uncomfortable.

You always say what I think but less aggressively loll

My favorite part is Hurney getting wrecked in trades again after joking about keeping our first rounder.....no self awareness.

Someone show him the trade value chart...it's available online you'd think he'd have one.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You always say what I think but less aggressively loll

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the trade down.

It's not that we traded down that far, but some of the players who were taken after we traded out of that spot are guys I wouldn't have minded seeing us take.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the trade down.

It's not that we traded down that far, but some of the players who were taken after we traded out of that spot are guys I wouldn't have minded seeing us take.

This draft is starting to look like past horrible Hurney drafts. I feel like puking.

Call me crazy but if Gettleman was still here and made these same exact picks everyone would be hyping these players up. We saw it happen every year and we also saw many of those players not live up to expectations. 

To me it's very clear Hurney allows his coaches to have a huge voice in these picks and I don't think he's going rouge here. I researched a lot of names that mock analyst directed us to but did not do much research on any of our picks today. Once I get caught up a bit then I'll have an opinion on how we did so far. 

Archived