• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select Rashaan Gaulden , DB, Tenn

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I just watched the presser with Gaulden.  Smart guy.

It really looks as though we are going after some players who want to be coached, who can be coached, etc.

So far, the first three picks are class acts.

This is the hope I have is that those guys play and progress as smart as they sound.

20 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Sam Mills heard that his entire life.

It’s a bad habit to use exceptions as an excuse in the 3rd round when you have better players all over the board. 

And thanks for the double quote. 

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Looks like these 2 guys got a attitude.. I like that.. Give me some swagger on the backend and I see a top 5 defense..

Either a Top 5 Defense is a crap ton of PI’s.  Let’s hope for the former...lol

but I agree....our def backfield needs some swagger/attitude.  We have not seen it since Norman left.

2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

but I agree....our def backfield needs some swagger/attitude.  We have not seen it since Norman left.

Punishing brash defense comes with its downside but usually are the best defense and have rings to back that up..

5 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

A lot of times it's worth it though as intimidation could be a factor and put some lumps on em....can't say that Denver didn't affect Cam even though it was illegal....

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

A lot of times it's worth it though as intimidation could be a factor and put some lumps on em....can't say that Denver didn't affect Cam even though it was illegal....

Exactly.. Then told him about it.. Give me some guys who will hit you then stand over you and I'm happy..

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Don’t get me wrong...I think we needed it and like both picks.

Archived