• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select Rashaan Gaulden , DB, Tenn

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Anyone else love the fact this guy flicked off bama? He probably fell bc if that too. Hope to see him flicking off saints fans this year too

I feel like we've been missing this type of attitude on the back end of our D ever since we let Norman walk. So yeah, I do like that.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I feel like we've been missing this type of attitude on the back end of our D ever since we let Norman walk. So yeah, I do like that.

Yeah, Mitchell too. Love the players that have that attitude/ swagger on the field. Zero off the field concerns that I’ve heard of so I’m all for it

oh, especially on defense too when you can really set the tone

16 hours ago, Boxhead85 said:

I love this pick. Swagger on the back end.

People complaining about a college player playing multiple positions. REMEBER when Thomas Davis was a safety in college. The guy was drafted to play safety. Speed is overrated when your playing 20 yards deep. He's a physical in the box safety that comes up and hits you. As well as having great ball skills 

12 minutes ago, CaseyGraham said:

People complaining about a college player playing multiple positions. REMEBER when Thomas Davis was a safety in college. The guy was drafted to play safety. Speed is overrated when your playing 20 yards deep. He's a physical in the box safety that comes up and hits you. As well as having great ball skills 

TD was listed as a safety in college, but he essentially played LB. He lived in the box.

Archived