• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select Rashaan Gaulden , DB, Tenn

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, yasuhara2241 said:

I can't say much because I don't know much about him. But from what I have seen written is that he is nasty, plays with an attitude and had great film but tested poorly. 

We complained about how old we were in the secondary. Well now we have a young secondary!

CB: James Bradberry, 24 : Donte Jackson, 22

Nickel: Corn Elder, 23 

Safety: Rashaan Gualden, 23

Lol elder won't make team and that's literally the worst secondary in the league. poo u thought Cleveland blew it

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Please go Sign Reid, Boston, Mitchell , or Vaccarro...

I agree... and think there's a good chance this happens.

Still like the draft pick.

Gaulden/Adams/Searcy/FA would be better than what we have had at safety in several years

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Wtf is hurney doing?  Another guy that excels at nickel but apparently we'll try to move him to safety.  Did he not learn his lesson with Charles Godfrey and Sherrod Martin?  This is fuging stupid.  And to boot, dude is slow and we traded out other 3rd rounder.

Hurney is fuging up.

haha  you retard 

Rather than selecting Rashaan and trading the other 3rd rounder to move back, why not package both 3rd rounders or a 3rd and a 4th rounder and grab a justin reid? Dont know much about Rashaan but I see the panthers trying to bring swag and attitude back on defense with the players theyve selected, just like i said panthers needed.  

NFL.com has him listed as safety.

image.png.85f093b3db653c60c7a5dbfaa4ca309a.png

I am not going to judge because I honestly don't know anything about him.  That said, These other safeties on the board could be more hype than skills.  

We have a good defensive scheme and I can't believe that Washington had nothing to say about this pick.  If he fits the bill better than Harrison or Reid than so be it.

Bottom line he is a Panther and we all need to believe that he will perform well.

Archived