• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers told Jackson he would get work at nickel and also outside.

Jeremy Igo

41 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

shhhhh

dont upset the guys on a message board who truly believe their opinion based on YT videos are worth a poo

"i like the way the video was made. great music, great vibe...  i want THIS player"

Are you saying nfl scouts dont pay attention to the music in the YT highlight vids?  

How dare you. 

Some of you ask about the negativity? Take that Jackson is primarily a slot CB who would be limited on the outside. But most importantly, we spent so much emphasis on this position last year with the big contract to Captain and drafting Elder. We have to admit we made a mistake somewhere with so much capital going to that sole position.

4 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Are you saying nfl scouts dont pay attention to the music in the YT highlight vids?  

How dare you. 

id pie you but i ran out

@Jeremy Igo  ive ran into this problem before, and only on draft day/ weekend..

i think we should increase the limit on draft day

theres a lot of opinions and reactions and taking sides of like/ not liking... we need more pie

im not abusing it

28 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Speed had nothing to do with that beatdown.. He couldn't even press him at the line.. Julio overpowered , jumped over, and ran by everybody that day...

So what you’re saying is that he was faster than our DBs?

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Surprising that every one of you are conveniently overlooking the “and also outside” comment.

This DB is versatile....he can play inside and outside.  Very helpful in creating matchups.

Good points. Folks seem to gloss over the fact that in todays' NFL, there is usually 2 slot receivers on almost every play. NBs are more important than ever.

Both the DBs we took today can play all over the back field. That versatility goes a long way in making our Secondary better.

A ton of folks wanted to go DB this year. But because we didn't get the ones they wanted. These kids get the brunt of their ire. Man, I love this time of year.

5 hours ago, WarHeel said:

So what you’re saying is that he was faster than our DBs?

If a DB was just as fast as him.. None of them were as strong as he was could jump as high or could slow him down at the line.. You could have had a whole team of short fast db's it wouldn't have mattered that day...

So instead of trying to blame that one thing.  So you can act like Donte speed is a match for Julio everything.  Maybe just be happy for the pick yourself and leave others to have their own opinions..

The only game I saw Jackson in was the Auburn game. I did not know his name but I remembered his number because throughout the 2nd half I looked for #1. And this is how how I recognized him today by his jersey #1. He is the reason Auburn lost to LSU. He was all over the field causing pass breakups and turnovers. If he plays like he did at LSU we have found a diamond.

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

If a DB was just as fast as him.. None of them were as strong as he was could jump as high or could slow him down at the line.. You could have had a whole team of short fast db's it wouldn't have mattered that day...

So instead of trying to blame that one thing.  So you can act like Donte speed is a match for Julio everything.  Maybe just be happy for the pick yourself and leave others to have their own opinions..

No one was saying this guy is our Julio saviour. 

Archived