• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers told Jackson he would get work at nickel and also outside.

Jeremy Igo

Last year I disinctly remember someone asking Jourdan Rodrigue about Corn playing the NB and she said the Panthers viewed him as both an inside and outside player. Also Hurney didn't draft Corn and he hasn't played a down in the NFL we have no idea what we have in him. 

Jackson has speed and talent. He can put on 15 lbs and work on his hands. I love the pick. I would have loved Oliver as well 

23 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

This is what happens when you have a new gm, sometimes he drafts over a position to bring in a guy that he likes better. If Hurney is replaced next year this same thing COULD happen again 

New GM? ......he is the same guy that we had before. Nothing new about him. We have been there and done this before.

This was a great pick. Why did Munnerlyn not play all that much?  He is 5'9" and ran a 4.5 40 years ago. Jackson is taller, bigger and blazing fast. We actually have our next shut down slot corner who can play outside if their speed guy goes outside. This is a great pick. He doesn't have to play day 1 but will start at sometime this season. Versatility and speed. I don't get the negativity.

3 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Surprising that every one of you are conveniently overlooking the “and also outside” comment.

This DB is versatile....he can play inside and outside.  Very helpful in creating matchups.

I am baffled people hate this pick so much. I can only imagine what would have happened if we had taken a LB

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

This was a great pick. Why did Munnerlyn not play all that much?  He is 5'9" and ran a 4.5 40 years ago. Jackson is taller, bigger and blazing fast. We actually have our next shut down slot corner who can play outside if their speed guy goes outside. This is a great pick. He doesn't have to play day 1 but will start at sometime this season. Versatility and speed. I don't get the negativity.

some people like to push negativity.

17 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

After what Julio did to Bene, not one of you should bitch about a speedy DB. 

Speed had nothing to do with that beatdown.. He couldn't even press him at the line.. Julio overpowered , jumped over, and ran by everybody that day...

Archived