• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select Donte Jackson - CB - LSU

Jeremy Igo

The only thing keeping me from raging is according to NFLN, he had a first round grade so the value was there.  And Hurney did say he wasnt going to reach for need, so that held true...  that being said, his track record on 2nd rounders scare the hell outta me and so does Jackson's frame.

6 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

lol this dude has no idea how to play football

he's just a fast dude with long dreads

that's the hurney i know and love

How does a guy who plays at LSU a top SEC school have no idea how to play football?

This might be the dumbest poo I have heard this week.

Wasted pick and for what reason? Why draft this guy? What can he do that we don't already have on the roster? Already a fuging bust. I just don't understand wasting picks like this. I don't normally trash draft picks, but I'm sick and tired of drafting these fuging projects and them failing year after year when the sure thing was right there for us to take.

2 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

5’11’’ is avg. fug y’all are dumb. I would’ve liked someone else too, but y’all need to stop being dumb

and 178 is light. u need to stop ignoring the facts

Hurneys record after the first round is just sh#t. Small fast guy is just that....a small fast guy. I was hoping that the coaches would get in his ear and influence the decision. Let see what he does with the big physical receivers in our division.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Not gonna complain, but my initial reaction is WTF?  In a division with Evans, Michael Thomas' bird face ass, and Julio, and we draft another 5'10" (178 lbs too, yikes) CB with "not great cover skills" according to NFLN?

I really thought Oliver was the best fit left for what we do with zone, physicality, and bump and run.  We already have Captain, Seymour, and Corn as smallish DBs, so I dont really get it.

theres that argument, 

and theres another one where we are tired of getting our ass burnt down the feild because we have big clunky CBS

I’m not mad at this pick, with players like Ridley, Ginn, Jackson having a DB with the speed to match vertical is important. 

He’ll put on weight over time so it’ll be fine, way this draft is S will be there. And there are plenty of veterans available. There prices will only decrease once the draft is over. 

Archived