• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers select Donte Jackson - CB - LSU

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

How does a guy who plays at LSU a top SEC school have no idea how to play football?

This might be the dumbest poo I have heard this week.

Yea the huddle going wayyyy over board.

19 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Im fine with it. I guess some of yall love watching WR running in the clear behind our secondary. And you dont have to be 6 feet tall to play corner.

I'm sick and tired of that specifically we need recovery speed he's a stud.

7 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I don't know what you are seeing but Jackson was a great pick. He is 5'10" but he is long so he plays bigger. He is blazing fast but athletic as well. He not only shut down quick shifty guys in the slot but his natural position is outside when he shut down bigger  and  smaller guys  with great recovery speed and athleticism competing for the ball. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seccountry.com/lsu/2018-nfl-draft-donte-jackson-lsu-cornerback/amp

I agree we are going to see him actually stride for stride with the ted or Ridley running the seams.

Jackson can play. Owned most SEC WR this past year. He's not a guy you line up across from the 6'5 wr but he can handle the number 2s and slot guys. Good pick, probably could have traded back and got him but he's in the right range here. 

1 minute ago, Panthro said:

How many picks did Denzel Ward have in his career

To be honest I have no idea lol. Was just sharing my info on a prospect I'm familiar with. I've watched every game of his career. Donte should have had 10-15 picks in his time at LSU with his speed and anticipation. He simply can't catch lol. He's my dude, but for real.

5 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

He can't catch a cold standing naked on the beach in Alaska. For real lol. 4 career INTs. Dudes got bricks for hands lol.

can't wait to see who yall draft in the first next year!

Archived