• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2-3

Jeremy Igo

I'd be fine with Shaq Griffin, Ian Thomas, Kyzir White, Duke Ejiofor, Armani Watts, hell even Godwin Igwebuike or double dipping at WR and picking us DeaSean Hamilton or going with the big guy St. Brown out of ND.

But, Hurney has all night to sleep on this one and all morning to study it. Time for a 260# OL out of some D3 school in Virginia... that we plan on converting to DE.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd be fine with Shaq Griffin, Ian Thomas, Kyzir White, Duke Ejiofor, Armani Watts, hell even Godwin Igwebuike or double dipping at WR and picking us DeaSean Hamilton or going with the big guy St. Brown out of ND.

But, Hurney has all night to sleep on this one and all morning to study it. Time for a 260# OL out of some D3 school in Virginia.

I saw West Georgia, I knew there had to be one.

2 minutes ago, FugAllY'all said:

So an undersized corner and a slow safety? Yup, it's a Hurney draft. I'd put the over/under on 3 years before those guys are out of the league.

I actually am not being facetious when I say at least the fast guy really is fast unlike AE and such.

Gotta enjoy the small things.

Archived