• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2-3

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Semaj said:

Don't worry guys, by the time Hurn Dog is done trading tomorrow, we will be in the lucrative position of owning eight 7th rounders

It would be fascinating. He'd trade them all back to next year for a grand total of... 15 6th round picks. We'd have some kick ass special teams. 

6 minutes ago, Zanekin said:

If you want bigger Hand could be a solid talent 

I figured him to be a 3-4 base end--Sweat is 6-5 and 250 and runs 4.5.  Put 20 lbs of muscle on him while teaching technique, and he is 6-5, 270, and runs a 4.65 or so .  Not sold on one guy, but I think the Panthers showed him some interest along the way--

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

What do you think you are getting in the 4th round at DE?

I'm not the biggest Josh Sweat guy either, but I definitely think he's a good value in the 4th. Still young and one of the best testing DE in the combine. Underperformed in terms of expectations and production. If you want to go another route Duke Ejiofor was the 3rd best DE before Landry and Chubb and is a great pass rusher. Unfortunately, he was injured most of the offseason and did not participate in the Senior Bowl, combine, or pro day. He never flashed amazing athleticism but he was highly productive and refined in pass rush.

9 minutes ago, Pi = 3.1SHutYoMouth! said:

I'm not the biggest Josh Sweat guy either, but I definitely think he's a good value in the 4th. Still young and one of the best testing DE in the combine. Underperformed in terms of expectations and production. If you want to go another route Duke Ejiofor was the 3rd best DE before Landry and Chubb and is a great pass rusher. Unfortunately, he was injured most of the offseason and did not participate in the Senior Bowl, combine, or pro day. He never flashed amazing athleticism but he was highly productive and refined in pass rush.

Yes.  Our best move is probably to spend the time working on Hall.  We also have Cox Jr. and another PS player to go with Horton, Addision, Peppers.

7 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

I REALLY want Shaqueem Griffin. No one embodies keep pounding more than that dude. 

Imagine him taking Shaq Thompson's role when Shaq roles over to take TDs job.  He would be great on special teams.  He can play LB/SS...

Archived