• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2-3

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

We traded 88 for 101 and 147

I like the trade....We still need TE (there will be several in that range, OL, DE,

About Gaulden---Really like the pick.  Gaulden lined up as a safety, nickelback and cornerback for Tennessee during his three seasons with the Vols. Gaulden’s size and hitting ability will enable him to play as an NFL safety or cornerback.

So, we addressed WR, CB, and S. 

Not a Hurney fan, but he stayed in his lane and got us what we wanted.  Of course, all three of these picks weigh less than the first 2 players DG drafted.  Hats off to Marty for a good 2 days. 

1 minute ago, tondi said:

I don't mind trading back but not happy with what we got. Would have been content with two fourths. 

Something tells me we wanted Andrews and when he was gone Hurn said fug it burn this bitch to the ground

3 minutes ago, Pi = 3.1SHutYoMouth! said:

What's the draft strategy and reasoning for Hurney in these later draft picks? Is it really the mindset of first pick to go bpa?

Seemingly, it seems to be to trade away valuable Top 100 picks (that usually result in players that add value to the team) for multiple lower choice picks that might add to the depth of the practice squad.

Archived