• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 2-3

Jeremy Igo

I keep saying and its still true that Ron Rivera just doesn't value safeties.  He just wants place-holders there.  If they can breathe and not be horrendous on a regular basis, he's good with that.

I think our safeties over the years of the Rivera Regime prove that out.

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Falcons draft makes no sense...  Their biggest team strengths are WR and CB and their biggest weakness is OL and DT... They drafted WR and CB..

Good for us. 

Failcons always try to counter us like last time we took Funchess and they went Collins. We go Moore, they go Oliver.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

I keep saying and its still true that Ron Rivera just doesn't value safeties.  He just wants place-holders there.  If they can breathe and not be horrendous on a regular basis, he's good with that.

And we always got shredded by big plays

and instead we should kick the wheels on about 20 different CBs trying to replace Norman ROFL 

"If they can breathe and not be horrendous..." God if that isn't the truth

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Why do we continuously draft on potential and projects rather than guys with great instincts and great tape?

We drafted a fuging frail track star over a guy like Oliver or Reid.  Smh...

We always make it harder than it should be when the obvious is staring us in the face.

Yeah, we just need a good in the box/tackling SS and a FS that has some kind of clue what the hell he is doing out there.

Our defense has always been built on the front 7.

Just now, Hoenheim said:

and instead we should kick the wheels on about 20 different CBs trying to replace Norman ROFL 

Norman was an unwarranted surprise. Some Coastal Carolina kid couch surfing with potential. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Archived