• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Highlights Video

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Curtis Samuel was drafted to do exactly what you just said.

So by people saying Moore is the missing piece to this offense they’re finally admitting that Samuel can’t be counted on. 

We got a bunch of guys now that’ll clog up the middle of the field with short and intermediate routes.

Our offense is going to depend on Torrey Smith being able to keep the safety honest with his deep speed

That's not guaranteed.

If Samuel is healthy, the lineup as a whole kind of reminds me of the old Mouse Davis offenses.

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

So by people saying Moore is the missing piece to this offense they’re finally admitting that Samuel can’t be counted on. 

Maybe...if so, it is really what the organization is saying...and who could blame them.  That said, it was the first WR off the board....who would have thought at 24 we'd get our pick of any receiver...we had a need and took what we felt was the best.

Just now, Manther said:

Maybe...if so, it is really what the organization is saying...and who could blame them.  That said, it was the first WR off the board....who would have thought at 24 we'd get our pick of any receiver...we had a need and took what we felt was the best.

Makes sense because he really couldn't and people are also in denial about practice squad player Byrd. They love this pick now, but when we gettin torched even in the preseason, huddle meltdown.

3 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Faster and bigger Golden Tate is the comparison. 

3 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

He's more Odell Beckham Jr than Tate. Not saying he's going to be Odell but he definitely plays like him. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not sure he's as much the "deep threat" guy as Torrey Smith is.  Moore will probably be used a lot on short routes where the expectation is he'll take the ball and make something out of it.  Maybe a hat, a broach, or a pterodactyl...or better still a touchdown.

Rivera actually pointed out the role they expected from him.

He says they are expecting Moore to fill in the H role with the occasion X. In common terms, they expect him to be majority slot while they original pit him outside as an X. 

I think that's the best way to use him for now. Get him in space while he's learning the route tree and how to beat press, and he'll feast. Maximize his YAC.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not sure he's as much the "deep threat" guy as Torrey Smith is.  Moore will probably be used a lot on short routes where the expectation is he'll take the ball and make something out of it.  Maybe a hat, a broach, or a pterodactyl...or better still a touchdown.

He says they are expecting Moore to fill in the H role with the occasion X. In common terms, they expect him to be majority slot while they original pit him outside as an X. 

I think that's the best way to use him for now. Get him in space while he's learning the route tree and how to beat press, and he'll feast. Maximize his YAC.

Just now, Saca312 said:

I could see that.

People should be aware he may not necessarily set the world on fire his rookie season (Smith didn't) but I'm okay with that.

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

He's more Odell Beckham Jr than Tate. Not saying he's going to be Odell but he definitely plays like him. 

I agree.

OBJ is slightly quicker (quickest shuttle times during his combine) but Moore is more explosive (broad jump) and a lot stronger. 

1.jpg

Archived