• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up for a Safety in round 2?

Jeremy Igo

Just now, RumHam said:

Tre Boston 2.0? We gettin torched.

LOL. Idk. I really have not studied Reid that much. I would rather take chance on young Bates or Elliot. We'll see.

They might bring back Boston knowing the Panthers. Matter of fact I bet that there plan if they cant get Reid in 2nd round.

38 minutes ago, BigSyke said:

LOL. Idk. I really have not studied Reid that much. I would rather take chance on young Bates or Elliot. We'll see.

They might bring back Boston knowing the Panthers. Matter of fact I bet that there plan if they cant get Reid in 2nd round.

That's a excellent dam idea experience is worth a lot he's been productive last season and should be CHEAP after the draft. Win win

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I think that would be a solid first two days.

Still very worried about what happens if Olsen gets hurt though. Panthers don't have another NFL caliber TE on the roster. 

Would you trade up for Goedert or Gesicki?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Our second 3rd gets us to pick 8 with Chicago major offensive infusion it would be like somebody woke up caring about scoring points. Naw not us we can't see it with my bifocals on.

2 hours ago, Seoul_Panther said:

Would you use next years first if you could get Josh Jackson. Considering that he is first round caliber at a position of need? Thus keeping all of this year’s picks.

Trade next year’s first for a second this year?? Marty...is that you? You sly devil...

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That depends if Norv runs a two tight end set....a pass prolific one like Brady.

Air Coryell only uses one all-pro tight-end for the most part. For example Who was the back up for Antonio Gates or Kellen Winslow Sr.????

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

did you see that OL last night from N dame that the colts took?....i want somebody like him

Uh, yeah...that's Quenton Nelson. Literally the most impressive guard prospect I've ever seen. He was probably the best player in the draft. We won't find a Nelson, but we could maybe land a guy like Braden Smith in the 3rd. 

Archived