• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

The biggest knock on Ridley I saw compared to Moore was he gets bullied by physical CBs which every team in the NFL now has or is striving to get. Moore has the physicality and YAC threat where you can't just be physical because he's gonna be just as physical. But whatev. We don't know jackshit about how good he fits us until September. Better to just smile and wave boys

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Then I remembered about all the money I have that I should spend before I go 

After reading all your posts....dude, you are pathetic.  Remind me of a guy I worked with he talked about his 1.7 million dollar wealth and how he didn't need a job...blah blah blah blah.  No one cares...no one.

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Then I remembered about all the money I have that I should spend before I go 

spend it on really good rope.  would hate for you to fail because of your shitty equipment.  seriously, move on from what you think is a bad pick and go to bed, man.  Moore is a good pick.

Just now, flpanthersfan said:

spend it on really good rope.  would hate for you to fail because of your shitty equipment.  seriously, move on from what you think is a bad pick and go to bed, man.  Moore is a good pick.

I was also told Curtis Samuel was a great pick and could do it all!

Just now, flpanthersfan said:

He will go on a rampage like Electro ( or whatever the **** that guys name is, don't care enough to look ) did about CMC.  Moore will probably have a 1200 yard season and still won't be happy.  I can see it...yes....its in the future.

4 minutes ago, Seamonk said:

The biggest knock on Ridley I saw compared to Moore was he gets bullied by physical CBs which every team in the NFL now has or is striving to get. Moore has the physicality and YAC threat where you can't just be physical because he's gonna be just as physical. But whatev. We don't know jackshit about how good he fits us until September. Better to just smile and wave boys

Too bad we don't have anybody that can get physical with him and bully him

Cause we'll be too focused on Julio

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

Someone should make a collage of all the stupid things you post. It would be enormous. You just do this without any thought I suppose?

I’m right a lot more than I’m wrong 

Which must just eat some of you up at night 

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m right a lot more than I’m wrong 

Which must just eat some of you up at night 

Again, reading your pathetic posts only brings joy to my night knowing there is someone out there that is as worthless as the dog poo in my backyard. And yet, you don’t realize.....

haha.

If Smitty is on board, I am, but this makes our offseason focus pretty stupid.  One or both of Ridley and Moore were always going to be available for us.  Need to cut Smith and Sheppard tomorrow and sign some secondary help. 

Again, I don’t hate the pick, but soooooo many higher needs. 

Archived