• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

This is a home run pick those that said he is just a slot go look at the film and he produced with not one back up qb but two so excited for this pick. Would love a trade up in the 2 nd for a cb

While Ridley was surrounded by talent and a great system. 

3 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Our last three premier draft picks (first and second rounders) have been on undersized skill position guys. 

This is exactly the type of stuff losing teams do. 

For the record, I actually like the Moore pick. Hated the Samuel and CMac  picks last year though. 

These guys get separation though...

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ah yes his ability to line up anywhere despite not being great at any one of the 3 spots. Whereas Ridley can actually be great on the outside.

YAC skills smh. You don’t need YAC ability when you’re able to get behind the defense like Ridley, Moore can’t 

I feel like this also I wanted Ridley for those same reasons the eye test doesn't lie he gets deep often but Moore is faster just doesn't show on tape to me but he is he's stronger and Yac in the league is everything dbs are stronger and faster also you have to be done to get yac in all situations.

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ah yes his ability to line up anywhere despite not being great at any one of the 3 spots. Whereas Ridley can actually be great on the outside.

YAC skills smh. You don’t need YAC ability when you’re able to get behind the defense like Ridley, Moore can’t 

Wow you are really spinning that in favor of your pathetic argument. 

Just Live with it bro. Every time I read your griping posts it brings more joy to my night, thanks to your lack of comprehension. 

Just now, trucpfan said:

I feel like this also I wanted Ridley for those same reasons the eye test doesn't lie he gets deep often but Moore is faster just doesn't show on tape to me but he is he's stronger and Yac in the league is everything dbs are stronger and faster also you have to be done to get yac in all situations.

Moore just doesn’t win deep consistently on the outsides. He isn’t a deep threat and teams aren’t going to worry or adjust for him like they would Ridley.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Wow you are really spinning that in favor of your pathetic argument. 

Just Live with it bro. Every time I read your griping posts it brings more joy to my night, thanks to your lack of comprehension. 

I’ll bitch now instead of bashing my head against the wall in October like most of you when you’re confused as hell as to why this offense still blows 

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Moore just doesn’t win deep consistently on the outsides. He isn’t a deep threat and teams aren’t going to worry or adjust for him like they would Ridley.

Samuel, Smith , Byrd can all run deep

Moore can bulldoze people underneath. The guy is a brick house that runs a 4.4 and wins over DBs...

What’s your malfunction with this?

Archived