• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Take a scat back with the 8th pick last year only to follow it up with a measly slot WR this year!

Ridley is one of the best route runners coming out of college but like I said a week ago we don’t value route running one bit

I understand having some doubt but Norv worked out both vigorously. I think he has done well developing wideouts. 

Moore looks like a fantastic compliment to CMC in the backfield in that there are now two guys to confuse and threaten with the quick passing game that will help protect Cam. Funchess and Greg for possession, Samuel and Torrey (and Moore) to take the top off, hopefully a second TE and RB somewhere along the way... makes perfect sense to me.

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

By picking Moore, we allowed Atlanta to take Ridley.  Had we drafted Ridley, I highly doubt Atlanta would have gone WR.  I hope we don’t regret this 

Who cares what they do. We’re gonna beat their ass next season

Our last three premier draft picks (first and second rounders) have been on undersized skill position guys. 

This is exactly the type of stuff losing teams do. 

For the record, I actually like the Moore pick. Hated the Samuel and CMac  picks last year though. 

8 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

Ridley is a great fit for the Falcons. Hurney will be judged on both WRs careers.

You have to be careful picking Bama players because they have a great system. Time will tell for sure. 

Ah yes his ability to line up anywhere despite not being great at any one of the 3 spots. Whereas Ridley can actually be great on the outside.

YAC skills smh. You don’t need YAC ability when you’re able to get behind the defense like Ridley, Moore can’t 

I will say this you could say we got the best WR in the draft this year, and I said this about getting the best player at a position in the draft yesterday.(may have to click link to see what I said)

Also it is of my opinion that any time you can get the best player at their prospective position in the draft it’s a good pick.  Examples of picks like this in the past were R.Kalil, Luke and of course Cam.

You can agree or disagree with the pick, but I'm excited!

Archived