• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

Olsen, Funchesz, Smith, CMC, Samuel...and now Moore.

That is a lot of investment in weapons for Cam. I hope people stop blaming that fact for poor play. If Cam is so great why does he need so many? My point is I’d rather protect Cam with an elite oline and trust his ability than stack up on slot receivers but I guess people think Cam needs all these weapons to succeed.

Not mad at the pick just saying. So many Olineman taken this first round before us anyways, much more than I expected.

Well I hope Moton steps up and hope Cam has enough protection to flaunt his abilities.

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Take a scat back with the 8th pick last year only to follow it up with a measly slot WR this year!

Ridley is one of the best route runners coming out of college but like I said a week ago we don’t value route running one bit

What do you know....

Another developmental receiver that needs a lot of work on route running, is this deja vu from last year except with a first rounder used? 4 receivers taken in the first 2 rounds in the last 5 years with a running back for added measure in there. Hope the offense is ready to pull it's weight.

1 minute ago, Lumps said:

Olsen, Funchesz, Smith, CMC, Samuel...and now Moore.

That is a lot of investment in weapons for Cam. If Cam is so great why does he need so many? My point is I’d rather protect cane with an elite oline and trust his ability than stack up on slot receivers but I guess people think Cam needs all these weapons to succeed.

Not mad at the pick just saying. So many Olineman taken this first round before us anyways, much more than I expected.

Well I hope Moton steps up and hope Cam has enough protection to flaunt his abilities.

The more the better....the fug you talking about??

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

He was Mayock's #1 WR, that includes over Ridley, and Smitty's #1 as well...  that's two guys whose opinion on the position I hold in the highest regard.  He has OROY potential and then some.  I love it, love it, love it.  Finally got Cam a whole arsenal of weapons.

I don’t see him being OROY with Funchess, Smith and Olsen getting targets. Also Mcaffrey will be stealing some passes as well. We signed Wright who is a slot WR who I feel will be a solid slot WR with us.

I’m guessing Samuel will be very lucky to play this year. 

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Take a scat back with the 8th pick last year only to follow it up with a measly slot WR this year!

Ridley is one of the best route runners coming out of college but like I said a week ago we don’t value route running one bit

Bruh I thought you were dead after the pick. 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived