• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, TylerVagyler said:

What'd he say this time?

He was asked which was his favourite pick from day 1. He said: "Allow me to be biased. Hmmm, let's say - DJ Moore. I love DJ Moore. It has nothing to do with the team he went to. It has something to do with the player he IS. I mean, when you look at what he has done througout his career, he has played with a backup, then a starter, then a backup, and a backup-to-the backup to the backup - he played with, I think, 12 different QB's -  he's officially down to playing with the high school principal...."  :-)

Then he said the only question he has was about if he can keep up his production with less work ( 7 throws his way in a match, instead of 10-12).

I love this pick the more I watch his film. This kid can be special with his ability to break tackles. Just think about the weapons we have on offense now Olsen/Funchess/Cmac/Moore/Wright/Smith/Samuel/Byrd.

Somebody good is not going to get playing time this year.

My question is what role will Samuel have in the offense? He was our 2nd round pick last year we got to give him some pt this year.

7 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

My question is what role will Samuel have in the offense? He was our 2nd round pick last year we got to give him some pt this year.

I think Samuel will take over for Torrey Smith once he gets up to speed. Right now he only has to focus on providing vertical speed and relief for Smith or Moore when they need to rest. 

18 hours ago, trucpfan said:

When men call men ugly I wonder do you find certain men attractive and others ugly just asking for a friend.

Heterosexual married male here.  There is absolutely nothing wrong ( or odd ) about a man pointing out another man being attractive...ugly...ect.  I think a male who can not point that out and has this "Man you must be gay" mentality over it, has to have some closet issues themselves.  Pointing out another human being having attractive characteristics does not make you anything.  I look at a man completely different than I look at a woman ( I actually have sexual desires toward a woman....not so much a man ) but doesn't change the fact that you can say someone is in great shape, has nice eyes, genetically pleasing appearance.  When will people ever grown TF up...seriously?

When I watch Moore, what really excites me is his vision and elusiveness. I don't watch much college football these days, but I go back and look at players after we've made picks, and Moore just looks like a player that "feels" the movement of the defense when he's got the ball and is always anticipating correctly and dictating terms to the defenders, putting himself in advantageous positions for maximum gains.

Really like what I've seen.

Archived