• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

Nice nugget in Panthers presser. Rivera says Cam keeps up with "all this stuff" in terms of draft prospects. Came to them with opinions/notes on the receivers, offensive linemen. Was "needling" them throughout the process.

7 replies24 retweets78 likes

Retweet

one thing that might be interesting to track when it comes to prospective draft eligible players' decision-making next year: DJ Moore got a "go-back-to-school" grade from the Draft Advisory Board... and then got picked in the first round

4 replies26 retweets74 likes

Retweet

5 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Just hit me that we're going to have DJ Moore for at least the next five years. Fugging right Hurney, way to do the right thing.

I think Moore's floor is Golden Tate, which is a hell of a lot better than anything we've had lately.

That's a good floor to me...I wanted Tate in the 2010 draft...when we took Pickles instead in the second round I almost threw my beer at the tv ha. Though I guess without the great jimmy clausen we might not  have gotten Cam....but still..fug that pick

Archived