• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

I don't know anything about the draft prospects, but after watching some highlights, I'm pretty hyped for this kid. I like the way he looks when he's running his routes, I think he's a great fit for Cam based on how he adjusts his speed to either catch up or drop down for the ball. He seems to just know how to get the ball and go and that's what we desperately need IMO, not much of that last year, just mainly catch and be down.

He's the one WR of the past several drafts that really has some of those Smitty plays from his heyday.  You can see in the highlights the smoke plays, the short passes where he breaks tackles and runs away from guys.  You see some acrobatic catches.

If he can become 60% of Smith, then he will be a great draft pick.  59%, Total Huddle Bust, right?

9 hours ago, Smithers said:

By picking Moore, we allowed Atlanta to take Ridley.  Had we drafted Ridley, I highly doubt Atlanta would have gone WR.  I hope we don’t regret this 

Atlanta is a good team whether we like it or not.  Anyone they would've have picked would've been scary.  We can't make our picks based off blocking other teams.  We need to make our picks based on what's best for us.  DJ Moore is a better fit for us then Ridley.  If we would have taken Ridley and they would have taken Moore people would be doing the same thing on this board just reversed.  

We drafted a player that really does compare well to Steve Smith in terms of style.  I like the pick and I'm happy he fell.  When the Saints moved up I thought for sure they were going Moore.  Then I thought the Patriots might pull the trigger because of losing Cooks and Amendola.  Let's just be happy the draft fell the way it did.

Archived