• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m right a lot more than I’m wrong 

No you're not. That would be me. 

You've become a reactionary, utterly gratuitous contrarian over the past couple of seasons, much too quick on the draw to even give any of your premature "analysis" even the slightest bit of believability. 

7 minutes ago, top dawg said:

No you're not. That would be me. 

You've become a reactionary, utterly gratuitous contrarian over the past couple of seasons, much too quick on the draw to even give any of your premature "analysis" even the slightest bit of believability. 

Please enlighten us with another crappy article loaded with your worthless commentary throughout 

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

At your age...

I doubt you even remember what you had for lunch yesterday 

At my age, I've still got the mind, strength, gonads, and virility of man 20 years my junior. 

And I didn't do lunch yesterday. I never ever do lunch, and haven't since high school.

i was saying CB in the 1st leading up to the draft.however, then on the other hand you have one of the brightest & most gifted play callers currently at the helm on offense in Nov Turner.so by adding this kid D.J. Moore to the offensive arsenal makes perfect sense as well.

I'm stoked over this pick...just saying

2 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

Hahahah yeah the Clausen debacle really crushes a lot of his credibility

Kiper is buds with Clausens agent, and they pumped $$$$$ his way to blow smoke up Clausen’s a$$ leading up to the draft. Kiper is a hack, why do ppl even pay attention to that clown??

Archived