• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

jEjgpmo4_bigger.jpgJosh NorrisVerified account @JoshNorris
FollowFollow @JoshNorris
More

Josh Norris Retweeted Chubb in a tub

The DJ Moore sell: More athletic than 97% of WRs entering the NFL over the last 20 years. Already wins small in terms of picking up yards after the catch, even on contact, & is improving his routes And flashes winning big with a 6'0 frame All in all, you have a big play threat

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we ever win the Super Bowl, somehow you'll spin it into a negative.

Seriously, if fandom made me as miserable as it does you, I'd find something else to do with my free time.

The idea that one has to always be a slavering idiot that cheers whatever moves Carolina makes is so ridiculous to me. We're allowed to disagree when picks are made, and people who question someone's fandom because they don't like a guy are just idiots.

FollowFollow @JoshNorris
More

Minor detail, but look at DJ Moore fully extend for this catch over the middle and not lose any momentum after the catch. Feet hit the ground and he’s at a sprint. 97th percentile athlete. #NorrisNotes

13.4K views
0:06 / 0:08
0:02
13.4K views

12:02 PM - 11 Mar 2018

•  

4 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

The idea that one has to always be a slavering idiot that cheers whatever moves Carolina makes is so ridiculous to me. We're allowed to disagree when picks are made, and people who question someone's fandom because they don't like a guy are just idiots.

LMAO... this has to be one of FreeFua's ALT accounts.

Josh Norris Retweeted #BlewDat

I considered DJ Moore the No. 1 WR in this class. As did 89 and many others. Love the investment.

Josh Norris added,

#BlewDat @PantherPride86
Replying to @JoshNorris
You like that pick? Steve Smith gave me chills
2 replies5 retweets33 likes

Retweet

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

You must not be familiar with that poster. He's never been pleased with literally anything. Nothing but piss and vinegar always.

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If the receiver isn’t put in a place where the ball thrown is catchable, how can you identify if he is good or not? 

If you want to talk off ball skills - he beats his man off the line every pass. He knows how to use his body to position for a catch, and he isn’t afraid to go across the middle. 

Poor blocker. Relies on speed when lined up in the back field. 

Was showing some nice things in this one before the second last play...

Obviously runs a nice double move and I think intermediate routes is his strength

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

this thread is gonna be really embarrassing in the future for one poster on here 

I try on the daily to understand how this team and everything it stands for continues to bring them back. If you hate this team, this coach, this owner, go somewhere else. We promise we'll miss you.

My opinion is there is one or two folks here who have several alternate accounts, and it's just for clicks.

4 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
FollowFollow @JoshNorris
More

Josh Norris Retweeted Chubb in a tub

The DJ Moore sell: More athletic than 97% of WRs entering the NFL over the last 20 years. Already wins small in terms of picking up yards after the catch, even on contact, & is improving his routes And flashes winning big with a 6'0 frame All in all, you have a big play threat

0JWdD.gif

Archived